Posted by Garrison, Levin-Epstein, Fitzgerald & Pirrotti, P.C. in News
Oct 18 2018
Six attorneys from Garrison, Levin-Epstein, Fitzgerald & Pirrotti, P.C. have been recognized by Super Lawyers for their work fighting for the rights of Connecticut’s employees in 2018.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. This selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
- Partner Joseph Garrison was named a Super Lawyer for his 12th consecutive year. Garrison was also named the third highest-ranked lawyer in the Top 50 and the Top 10 2018 Connecticut Super Lawyers lists as well as the Top 100 2018 New England Super Lawyers list.
- For the 12th consecutive year, Partner Ethan Levin-Epstein has been named a Connecticut Super Lawyer and a top-rated white-collar crimes attorney in New Haven.
- Partner Stephen J. Fitzgerald has been a Super Lawyer since 2011.
- Partner Nina Pirrotti was selected as a Super Lawyer for the fifth year in a row.
- Since 2015, Partner Joshua Goodbaum and Associate Amanda M. DeMatteis have been selected to the Connecticut Super Lawyer Rising Stars list.
Congratulations to all our attorneys for this outstanding accomplishment. It is a rare achievement for all our partners to all be selected by for this top honor.