Posted by Garrison, Levin-Epstein, Fitzgerald & Pirrotti, P.C. in News
Oct 24 2019
Six attorneys from Garrison, Levin-Epstein, Fitzgerald & Pirrotti, P.C. have been recognized by Super Lawyers® for their work fighting for the rights of Connecticut’s employees in 2019.
Super Lawyers® is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. This selection process includes independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations.
- Partner Joseph Garrison was named a Super Lawyer for his 13th consecutive year. Garrison was also named to the Top 10 2019 Connecticut Super Lawyers® lists as well as the Top 100 2019 New England Super Lawyers® list.
- For the 13th consecutive year, Partner Ethan Levin-Epstein has been named a Connecticut Super Lawyer and a top-rated white-collar crimes attorney in New Haven.
- Partner Stephen J. Fitzgerald has been a Super Lawyer since 2011.
- Partner Nina Pirrotti was selected as a Super Lawyer for the sixth year in a row.
- Since 2015, Partner Joshua Goodbaum and Associate Amanda M. DeMatteis have been selected to the Connecticut Super Lawyers® Rising Stars list.
Congratulations to all our attorneys for this outstanding accomplishment. It is a rare achievement for all our partners to all be selected by Super Lawyers®.