Oct 27 2017
The employment attorneys at Garrison, Levin-Epstein, Fitzgerald & Pirrotti have recently been honored by several esteemed legal organizations for their work and devotion to their clients.
Best Lawyers in America recognizes the top 1% of lawyers. It has chosen Partner Stephen J. Fitzgerald as 2018 Lawyer of the Year for Litigation – Labor and Employment, New Haven. This is the fourth time Fitzgerald has been honored by Best Lawyers as a Lawyer of the Year, including in 2017 for Employment Law – Individuals, New Haven. Also named to the Best Lawyers in America list for 2018 are Partners Joseph Garrison, Ethan Levin-Epstein, and Nina Pirrotti, for lawyers in the top 1%.
In addition, Super Lawyers, that chooses the top 5%, has recognized all six Garrison, Levin-Epstein attorneys for 2017:
- Partner Joseph Garrison was named a Super Lawyer for his 11th consecutive year. Garrison was also named the third highest-ranked lawyers in the Top 10 2017 Connecticut Super Lawyers list as well as the Top 100 2017 New England Super Lawyers list.
- For the 11th consecutive year, Partner Ethan Levin-Epstein has been named a Connecticut Super Lawyer and a top-rated white collar crimes attorney in New Haven.
- Partner Stephen J. Fitzgerald has been a Super Lawyer since 2011.
- Partner Nina Pirrotti was selected as a Super Lawyer for the fourth year in a row. She was also named to the Top 25 2017 Women Connecticut Super Lawyers list.
- Since 2015, Partner Joshua Goodbaum and Associate Amanda M. DeMatteis have been selected to the Connecticut Super Lawyers Rising Stars list.
Congratulations to all our attorneys in their recent recognitions. It is a rare achievement for six out of six lawyers to all be selected for these honors.