Posted by Garrison, Levin-Epstein, Fitzgerald & Pirrotti, P.C. in News
Nov 1 2023
Garrison Law is pleased to announce that all seven of our attorneys have been recognized by Super Lawyers® for their dedication to protecting the rights of employees in Connecticut in 2023.
- Partner Joe Garrison has been recognized as a Super Lawyer since 2006.
- Partner Steve Fitzgerald has been recognized as a Super Lawyer since 2011.
- Partner Nina Pirrotti has been selected as a Super Lawyer since 2013.
- Partners Amanda DeMatteis and Josh Goodbaum have been selected as Super Lawyers for the second consecutive year. They were previously recognized as Rising Stars from 2015-2021.
- Betsy Ingraham has been selected as a Super Lawyer since 2017.
- Meaghan Kirby has been recognized as a Rising Star for the first time.
Super Lawyers selects outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Their selection process includes peer nominations, peer evaluations, and independent research. Only 5% of lawyers are recognized as Super Lawyers, and only 2.5% more are selected as Rising Stars.
In addition to our attorneys being recognized as Super Lawyers, Partners Joe Garrison and Nina Pirrotti were included in the list of Top 50 Connecticut Super Lawyers. Nina was also included in the list of Top 25 Women Connecticut Super Lawyers.
Congratulations to all our attorneys for this outstanding accomplishment!