Posted by Garrison, Levin-Epstein, Fitzgerald & Pirrotti, P.C. in News
Oct 13 2022
Garrison, Levin-Epstein, Fitzgerald & Pirrotti, P.C. is pleased to announce that all eight of our attorneys have been recognized by Super Lawyers for their dedication to protecting the rights of employees in Connecticut in 2022.
- Partners Joe Garrison and Ethan Levin-Epstein have been named Super Lawyers since 2006.
- Partner Steve Fitzgerald has been recognized as a Super Lawyer since 2011.
- Partner Nina Pirrotti has been selected as a Super Lawyer since 2013.
- Partners Amanda DeMatteis and Josh Goodbaum have been selected as Super Lawyers after being recognized as Rising Stars from 2015-2021.
- Betsy Ingraham has been selected as a Super Lawyer since 2017.
- Jordan Sala has been recognized as a Rising Star since 2021.
Super Lawyers selects outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Their selection process includes peer nominations, peer evaluations, and independent research. Only 5% of lawyers are recognized as Super Lawyers, and only 2.5% more are selected as Rising Stars
In addition to our attorneys being recognized as Super Lawyers, Partners Joe Garrison, Steve Fitzgerald, and Nina Pirrotti were included in the list of Top 50 Connecticut Super Lawyers. With three lawyers selected, the Garrison firm placed as many lawyers in the Top 50 as any other law firm in Connecticut, regardless of size or specialty.
Congratulations to all our attorneys for this outstanding accomplishment!